The head of Apple Tim Cook appeared on Wednesday night (Greece time) at the long-awaited presentation of the new iPhone models as well as the new models of smart watches and wireless headphones of the company. Cook said that all the devices are leading in their category and that together they offer a magical experience to their users. Let’s take a look at the key features of the new devices
- iPhone 14 features a 12-megapixel camera with a larger and faster sensor that offers improved low-light performance. There is an ultra-wide-angle lens on the back of the device and a selfie camera on the front of the device designed for very good low-light performance.
- It does not have a built-in sim card but will be based on eSIM digital card technology.
- The Pro versions come with 6.1 and 6.7-inch displays
- They have an A16 Bionic processor
- The notch at the top of the screen has been transformed into a long, narrow black strip called “Dynamic Island” and its shape changes depending on the information it displays
- The simple version has an upgraded A15 Bionic processor which, thanks to its architecture, offers approximately 20% increased speed compared to conventional A15 Bionic processors.
- The main camera of the iPhone 14 Pro is 48 megapixels that offers better quality images than professional cameras with Apple talking about the best camera ever in an iPhone.
- The new iPhones have the ability to call and send SMS in the event of an emergency via satellites if there is no connection to a terrestrial mobile network, a service initially aimed at owners in the US and Canada.
- Starting price in the US for the iPhone 14 is $799, while the starting price for the 14 Plus is $899. The iPhone 14 Pro Max, which is also the flagship of the series, has a starting price in the US of $1,099. Sales prices in the Greek market will be known in the next few days.
Apple Watch Series 8
* The new AppleWatch will be released with new faces
* It incorporates auto accident detection technology and if the device detects that an accident has occurred, it sends an SOS message to the relevant services to rush to the scene of the accident
- It has the possibility of connectivity through a roaming service
- It has a multitude of data recording sensors of all kinds that start from the owner’s vital functions and end up with measurements of the ambient temperature, humidity, etc.
- The AppleWatch 8 will be available in the US market starting next week with a starting price of $399
- The Ultra version of the watch was designed for lovers of intense sports activity outdoors in all weather conditions.
- It has a 49 mm screen that shows the owner information that helps him stay on course and not lose his orientation in case he moves in the countryside.
- The battery life of the AppleWatch Ultra is 36 hours which increases to around 60 if power is saved.
- It is built in such a way that it is particularly durable while it can work even at depths of about 40 meters in the sea.
- It has three microphones and two speakers
- Starting price in the US is $799.
Apple’s new wireless headphones offer high-quality sound and a function that Apple calls “3D sound” which allows the wearer to feel that he is in the place where the sound is being produced, that he is, for example, in the room where an orchestra is playing music. The initial price of AirPods Pro is $249.
Recommended for you
Source link & submitted by Newsicon.org